EUROTEKK’s approach to service has always been to take the time to ensure that you know exactly what service your car requires, to explain why it is recommended, and to back up our service and expertise with an extraordinary warranty. Over the years, this approach has established EUROTEKK as a skilled, and honest shop that you can trust with your high-performance vehicle.
To further this commitment to our customers, EUROTEKK offers two year/40,000 KM service warranty on most parts and labour.
At EUROTEKK, we have the facility and technical expertise to diagnose, repair, service, rebuild, change, or simply tune your German import.
We respect our clients and that is the reason why we do not provide quotes over the phone. After having the opportunity to diagnose the issue, we can advise our clients which repairs should be prioritized. We also show our clients pictures and thoroughly explain the issue.
Choosing value over the lowest price when deciding on an automotive shop has many benefits: the shop has a record of your car; they can advise what repairs are to be done, thus helping us be proactive in maintaining your car in good condition instead of being reactive to a major malfunction. It will also create a relationship based on trust and mutual respect. Last but not least, it will save the client a lot of time simply by not having to call all the shops in the city next time they have a problem.
Why choose EUROTEKK for your European auto repair and maintenance?
- 2 year/24,000 mile warranty on most our parts and labour
- 30 years experience with German automotive repair experience
- Services on BMW and Mercedes-Benz
- ASE and Red Seal certifications
- Fair prices on parts and labour
- Courtesy Wi-Fi for our customers
- Elegant and comfortable waiting area
- General services offered by EUROTEKK
European Automotive Components we service:
- Engines (gasoline and diesel)
- Clutches (single mass, dual mass, and conversions from single to dual mass)
- Exhaust, and custom exhaust
- Manual transmissions/custom manual transmissions
- Automatic transmissions
- Differentials, and custom differentials
- Transfer cases
- Axles, CV boots
- Driveshafts, and custom driveshafts
- Steering components: mechanical and hydraulic (power steering pumps, steering gears, rack and pinion, tie rods, boots, hoses)
- Suspension components (struts, shocks, control arms, bushings, custom suspension)
- Brakes, custom brakes
- Climate control (heating and air conditioning)
- Electronic systems
- Vehicle computer programming